Berisi Pengetahuan, Artikel, Tutorial, dan Tips yang Bermanfaat dan Berguna.

Header Ads

Visitors

Followers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Activity



              My Activity - Hello my name is Ory Indra Ardiansyah. I am now sitting in class 3 Vocational School. I attended the Vocational School District 3 Buduran. Back when I was a grade 1 and grade 2, I attended a basketball extracurricular activities. Usually I practice basketball nearly every day starting at 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm. as long as I follow the extracurricular basketball, I've been following approximately 6 other competition is the competition between DBL (Development Basketball League) in DBL Arena, Unesa Cup, 3 on 3 in SMA Negeri 1 Bangil, and Competition in UNIPA.
            I woke up at 4:45 am. after that I was cleaning the bedroom and bath directly. at 5:15 am I pray Shubuh. At 5:25 am I usually buy food for breakfast. at 5:35 am until 5:45 am I have breakfast. After breakfast I immediately wash the dishes.  At 5:55 am I get ready to leave school. promptly at 6:10 am I left for school. distance between the home until the school takes 30 minutes, because of the way there is congestion. so I got to school at 6:40 am. Before I get into school, I was always told by school discipline enforcement officers commonly called PDS to remove jackets and helmets. At the time of going to the parking lot of motorcycles, engines in vehicles should always turn off. So I was at school always have to be polite and disciplined to follow the rules that exist in schools. Arriving at my classes are usually directly joking with friends and sometimes a task that I have not done at home.
            The lesson in my school started at 7:00 am. since I went to vocational school, I get a practice lesson curriculum, which is usually done on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I took a vocational school in computer engineering and networks commonly called TKJ. here I learn about computer networks. in my third semester of work in housekeeping exercise pen with 5 of my friends. I usually break at 11:00 am to 11:30 am and not infrequently I break it at 11.30 am until 12.00 pm. usually the break I eat food I brought from home. And after dinner I rushed to the mosque for pray Dhuhur. And I came home from school at 2.00 pm.
            After I finished school with my friends getting ready to do the exercise routine basketball every Tuesday and Thursday at 3:00 pm until 5:00 pm. Before the workout I pray Ashar first. But usually I begin to practice it at 3:30 pm. because many children are often too late to do the exercises. In this exercise I practice balance, strength, speed and compactness. After I finished my workout with my friends getting ready to go home, and usually before we do home exercises direction for the betterment of our basketball skills. In addition to basketball practice, I also took courses in English at the Dian Institute, which I carried out on Monday and Thursday at 4:20 pm until 5:45 pm. At the time of getting out of the school usually have to turn off your vehicle engine again like this morning.
            I got home at 5:45 pm Arriving at home I immediately clean hands and feet. At 5:50 pm I instantly get a shower, at 6:00 pm my pray Maghrib. after that I learned to read Al Quran with father. 6:30 pm until 7:00 pm for dinner and washing dishes. at 7:10 pm until 8:30 pm. before pray Isya' I learned in first. I learned a lesson in bookkeeping and for tomorrow. 8:30 pm until 9:45 pm I was watching tv and joking with family, operated the computer to listen to mu

0 comments:

Post a Comment