Berisi Pengetahuan, Artikel, Tutorial, dan Tips yang Bermanfaat dan Berguna.

Header Ads

Visitors

Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

My experience the beautiful


Experience when I celebrated 17 years anniversary - on Saturday the 20th of August 2011 and then my birthday. I then held a joint iftar at home. At that time, I invite my friends class, invite friends basketball, and also my girlfriend. To came to my birthday party to 17. Before you go with me and my friends to pray Maghrib in congregation in the mosque nearby. After that we break the fast with rice mixed with a menu and a very delicious ice Kopyor. Moreover, eating together. After we ate together, all of a sudden I got surprise from a friend in the form of eggs and flour being thrown towards me, so I also gained smelling eggs and white flour. That is the reason why I took another shower. It turned out that the surprise did not end there. After a shower I get a surprise from my girlfriend, I think that their original is not present on my birthday. Because before he sent a message to me that could not be present at my event. He suddenly arrived with a cake that says happy birthday and he say happy birthday. I do not think, there were more surprises after that. The form of the throw Krimleading to my face. so that my face full of cream cakes. At that time I was very pleased. Because it can celebrate a birthday with friends and also my girlfriend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment